Applying for Accounts
CSCS issues calls for projects that are announced via the CSCS website, e-mail and posters displayed at Swiss academic and research institutions.
Proposers who are new at CSCS must complete a preparatory project in order to generate the required benchmarks and resource justification to be included in the Production Project Proposal.
If you are:
- a new Principal Investigator (PI) you need to fill in the "New PI" form.
- a new member of a group with an existing project and you need an account within this project, please fill in the "New User of Existing Project" form.
Please note that as soon as you submit your form, you agree to the CSCS/ETHZ regulations stated here »
When filling in the form please provide proper information:
- institutional email address (gmail, hotmail, etc. will not be accepted)
- institutional address (your private address will not be accepted)
- correct information (title, name, etc.)
Accounts are usually opened within 48 hours from receiving the PI's approval.
Who can apply?
Proposers for any kind of allocation schemes must hold at least the position of post-doc within their institution.
PhD students CANNOT apply on their own, but instead must do so in consultation with, and under the auspices of their supervisor. In such cases the supervisor should be identified as the Principal Investigator (PI) for the project.