From mobility to insurances, there is a range of offers and benefits available to CSCS employees which are designed to make work and lifer easier.
- Arcobaleno Pass - Staff who work in Lugano are entitled to a 35% discount on the price of the annual Arcobaleno pass for the number of zones required to commute from home to CSCS.
- ETH Library - The ETH Library is one of the largest libraries in Switzerland and serves as the central university library for ETH Zurich. It also functions as a national centre for scientific information. It focuses particularly on supplying electronic information to university members and providing other publication and archiving services, which are largely free of charge to members of ETH Zurich.
- Swiss Railways (SBB) pass - Staff with a level of employment of at least 50% who are employed for at least six months are entitled to a free Half-Fare travelcard or a 15% contribution towards the cost of a GA travelcard, which allows you to enjoy unlimited travel on all SBB routes throughout Switzerland during the period of validity.
- CarSharing Mobility - All employees who have the ETH card, a driving license valid in Switzerland, and a confirmation of residence, can try out the Mobility CarSharing scheme in a free four-month trial. The annual Mobility subscription is available to employees for a discounted price.
- Car rental Europcar – Employees of CSCS benefit from discounts at Europcar car rental for private trips.
- Private supplementary accidental insurance - In addition to their compulsory accident insurance, employees can also opt to take out private supplementary insurance from AXA Winterthur with attractive premiums. Amongst other things, this covers any additional costs for hospital treatment on a semi-private or private ward and any expenses incurred as a result of an accident abroad, which are not covered by compulsory insurance. It also provides benefits in the event of disability or death.
- Swiss federal savings bank - Employees have the possibility of opening an account that offers preferential rates of interest with the Swiss federal savings bank.