Finding a healthy work/life balance matters greatly to CSCS, which is why we offer a wide and flexible range of services to our employees:
- Complimentary fresh fruit is available in the offices, as is mineral water (this latter only in Lugano).
- Sport - Many staff members are very active with their sport activities. On a regular basis, they organize excursions in the mountains, cycling tours, swimming and other activities.
- Lugano: An indoor gym is available, self-managed by the staff. Vita-parcour (fitness trail) right in front of the offices.
- Zurich: Academic Sports Association Zurich (ASVZ) offers a range of sporting activities, with more than 120 sports and other services available to ETH Zurich members for a minimal semester fee.
- Lugano: CSCS has an agreement with the nurseries of the City of Lugano where employees can by-pass the waiting list so "immediate" entry can be possible.
- Zurich: CSCS provides (expectant) parents help in finding a suitable childcare place in the city of Zurich or at place of residence. ETH Zurich subsidizes the costs of childcare at facilities in the Zurich university area (kihz, KIKRI Zentrum, Irchelkrippe).
- Health insurance - Employees receive a discount on certain health insurance products with Swica and Sanitas.