December 13, 2019 - by CSCS
The Elastic Stack from Elastic provides an open source solution for managing, searching, and visualizing large volumes of log data. The product has a large community behind it and periodically gather together to share experiences and best practices.
CSCS relies very heavily on the use of many components of the Elastic Stack in our centralized log service. This provides our centralized data collection and visualization infrastructure for logged data. CSCS welcomes the Elastic Community to first Elastic Meetup in Ticino for an evening of information sharing.
- 18:00 Doors open, Snack and Drinks
- 18:15 Visit to machine room and presentation of CSCS
- 19:00 CSCS Logging and Metrics collector presentation
- 19:30 Metrics and Logs collection
- 20:00 Networking Snacks, Drinks, Beers
For more information and to register to the event, please visit Meetup website.