April 23, 2019 - by CSCS
The Trilinos Project Team and the Swiss National Supercomputing Centre are pleased to announce a one-day European Trilinos User Group Meeting to be held on June 11, 2019 at ETH Zurich, Switzerland. Further information on the event is available here.
- Overview of Trilinos capabilities for next-generation parallel computers
- Use of Kokkos for efficient on-node parallel problem construction
- Capabilities in KokkosKernels for parallel on-node mathematical kernels
- Tools for the discretization and solution of differential equations
- US solver efforts for Exascale platforms
For more information, the detailed agenda and the registration, please visit the event page >