July 19, 2021 - by CSCS
This year the focus will be on sharing the CSCS roadmap and the European HPC landscape!
We will also take the opportunity for those of you who are new to present CSCS User Program and services.
We are happy to inform you that this year speakers are:
- Thomas C. Schulthess, Director of CSCS and Professor of Computational Physics at ETH Zurich
- Erik Lindahl, Professor of Biophysics at the Department of Biochemistry & Biophysics at Stockholm University
- Torsten Hoefler, Professor Scalable Parallel Computing Lab, Computer Science Department at ETH Zürich (To be confirmed)
- Maria Grazia Giuffreda, CSCS Associate Director
- Guilherme Peretti-Pezzi, CSCS Technical Group Leader
The event shall start at 9:30 with registration and welcome coffee followed by the official program at 10 AM. A more detailed and updated agenda will follow.
The deadline for registration is Monday August 23, 2021! Please remember that the registration is mandatory but free of charge!
For more information and registration please visit the event page >
We look forwards to seeing and talking to you!