CSCS issues calls for projects that are announced via the CSCS website, e-mail and posters displayed at Swiss academic and research institutions.
Proposers who are new at CSCS must complete and submit a preparatory project before applying for an account.
If you are:
- A new Principal Investigator (PI) you need to fill in the "New PI" form.
- A new member of a group with an existing project and you need an account within this project, please fill in the "New User of Existing Project" form.
- An existing user who needs to be added to an open project, please ask the PI to send an email with the request to user-admin[at]cscs.ch or to help[at]cscs.ch. Please note that the PI's approval is mandatory.
Please note that as soon as you submit your form, you agree to the CSCS/ETHZ regulations stated here »
When filling in the form please provide proper information:
- Institutional email address (gmail, hotmail, etc. will not be accepted)
- Institutional address (your private address will not be accepted)
- Correct information (title, name, etc.)
- Data must be consistent
Accounts are usually opened within 48 hours from receiving the PI's approval.