February 10, 2020 - by CSCS
This summer school will focus on the effective exploitation of state-of-the-art hybrid High-Performance Computing (HPC) systems with a special focus on Data Analytics.
The following topics will be covered:
- GPU architectures
- GPU programming (CUDA and OpenACC)
- Performance optimization and scientific libraries
- Interactive supercomputing (JupyterLab)
- Python HPC libraries (Numpy/SciPy/Dask/Numba/CuPy)
- Introduction to Machine Learning and GPU optimized frameworks (Rapids)
- Deep Learning on HPC platforms (TensorFlow)
Students will be able to earn six ECT credit points for this course from Università della Svizzera italiana (subject to exam).
The content of the course is tailored for 3rd year Bachelor’s students, Master’s students, Ph.D students, and early stage Postdocs interested in learning parallel programming models and having hands-on experience using HPC systems.
For additional information, application and fees: https://www.cscs.ch/events
Deadline for application: Sunday, April 19, 2020